Play Sims 3 without DVD with origin

by zicklein92

Original Post

Play Sims 3 without DVD with origin

★ Novice

I want to play Sims 3 + Sims 3 pets without my DVD, 'cause I forgot it at home. So I installed Origin and tried to play Sims, but when I choose "playing" it just opened up the Sims window and asked me to use the DVD. So what can I do, to play Sims?? Do I have to uninstall the old Sims and try to install it again with Origin??

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Re: Play Sims 3 without DVD with origin

★★★★ Expert

1st Make sure you are logged into the account on which the game/s were registered.

Please make sure you have "Show: All Games" in MY GAMES selected. Have also a look at "Hidden Games" because manually hidden games will not appear in the "All Games" view.

You can re-download items you have purchased from The Sims 3 Store as many times as you need by following the steps below:

• From the My Page drop-down menu, select My Account.
  • Click on the Store Account Information link.
  • Click on the Purchase History menu item on the lower left-hand navigation pane.

You should now see all items you have purchased via the account you're logged in with. You can re-download content at any time from this section.

Hope this helps
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 Cheers 。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others &all . Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin. Questions belong in the forums,Solution is like medicine,same medicine/solution may not work on same problem

I don't answer questions via PM.  AHQ is "Player-to-Player" technical self-help forum 

Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)