Re: Plants

by Bily_jednorozec

Original Post

Hero

Can you move your gardener Sim to the library and then place him in a new game to see if he has the same issue. You do not need to delete the old game, it's just for testing purposes.

I will need to try this myself.

The version you gave is that of the EP. To find the one from the base game, hover over the little basegame icon in your launcher (lower left corner).

It should be 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (397 Views)

★★ Novice
I've tried copying my sim and placing them in a new game and it's still the same.

I do indeed have 1.36. But this problem started suddenly last year sometime before this latest update.
Message 12 of 16 (392 Views)

Hero

You can try the restoring to factory thing that is described in the troubleshooting thread but other than that, I'm out of ideas.

I will try in my own game next time I start my game but that will be awhile cause I'm leaving on vacation soon where I will have I-net but no game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (389 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you very much for your help.
Message 14 of 16 (388 Views)

Hero

Ok. I'm ingame now and trying this out.

I have a perfect tomato but while the tomato is perfect, it's fertilizer strength is only great. Great is what I see when I want to use it as fertilizer.

Do you actually have an item that say perfect fertilizer strength ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (384 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, Crin!
In game isn't perfect fertilizer. Different plants or fish (all in perfect quality) = different strength as a fertilizer. From plants is this plasma fruit, but it isn't convenient, because plasma-plant is making only 2 fruits for hers whole plant-life. Then is lifefruit (my sims are using this) - but maximum strength of fertilizer is only sublime.
Have a wonderfull day Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 16 of 16 (380 Views)