Re: Plants/Trees stuck in Autumn mode??

by crinrict

Original Post

Plants/Trees stuck in Autumn mode??

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've had this problem for so long now, all the trees/bushes/flowers/grass looks brownish/rustic and sort of like its decaying or stuck in Autumn. It was this way before Seasons and I thought maybe when I'll get the Seasons exp pack it will change, but nope. Still fugly brown color. 

So I tried:

• Repairing the game via Origin.
  • Uninstall/re-install.
  • Updating drivers.
  • Playing without mods.

Nothing helped.

I have all exp/game/stuff packs except Luxury Party Stuff, my game set to ultra high graphics & my PC has GTX 1070, 16gb RAM, i5 6600k, asus z170h so PC is not the problem. 

Can anyone give me hope to change it? >:

(Pic is for ref, look and the "wild" plants color)

nxmcf9.jpg

Message 1 of 10 (704 Views)

Hero

Hi @Moonkittien

I've attached your picture directly to your post as tinypic have the tendency to get deleted over time. 

You can just attach them yourself in the future by clicking on attach file or on the image item in the bar.

Are your graphics drivers updated to the newest version ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yup, updated them a few days ago and still no luck >:

Can it be because I have aging off for all sims in Game Option?

Message 3 of 10 (646 Views)

Hero
I don't think it has anything to do with the game settings or seasons cause you had this before seasons. It's a de-coloration of some kind.

What settings are your graphics on ? Did you try changing those around ? (ingame) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (630 Views)

★★ Novice
Yup I tried, I have everything on the highest option, except edge smoothing, which is off. Turned off uncompressed option as well but didnt help, I can attach a photo of the settings once I'll get home..
Message 5 of 10 (625 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag ? That might also give some indication.

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (619 Views)

★★ Novice

Done! You think it will help understand what's wrong in my game? :/

Message 7 of 10 (601 Views)

Hero

You graphics drivers are from March. There should be newer ones so try updating those through either the Nvidia experience or the Nvidia site: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 10 (592 Views)

★★ Novice

I downloaded and updated my graphic driver to the lastest one a few minutes ago, didn't change anything..

I guess I'm stuck with rustic plants & trees, huh? Frown

Maybe it will help somehow, but here's my in-game graphic settings

ingamesettings.png

Message 9 of 10 (583 Views)

Hero
When this this start ? Was it always like this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (578 Views)