by crinrict

Original Post

Plan Outfit resets Build Mode progress

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Pet, Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click plan outfits and just load back normally
What happens when the bug occurs? After loading back to normal game, objects seemed to "rewind" back in time. For example, the position of objects changed back to the position before I moved it, objects builded at the same time also disappeared (fences, plant pot, dog bowl). Money didn't came back (I lost about real 40,000 Simmoleon which is half of my property and have to use other half to buy things back, so im pretty sure). Nothing is in the storage. Sims changes still remain. (2 of my sim growed up before I clicked plan outfit and even after the bug the dont rewind back to former age)
What do you expect to see? My object dont rewind after plan outfits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 1 of 7 (518 Views)

Re: Objects "rewind" after 'Plan outfits'

Hero

Hi @Solcaster

does this happen all the time or was it a one time occurrence ? Have you tried repairing your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (509 Views)

★ Novice
I’m not sure because there was no big change on my household before previous plan outfits. It’s just this time that I had rearrange and added new items to my house and it’s obviously changed. But, I’ll try repairing the game and check again.
Message 3 of 7 (503 Views)

Hero

Unfortunately, I'm not able to duplicate this.

Can you try if it happens again ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (473 Views)

Hero

Nudge above bookmark

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (460 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @Solcaster

are you still having issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (432 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech for now for better troubleshooting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (420 Views)