Re: Pictures for uploading onto the exchange

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pictures for uploading onto the exchange

★★ Novice
Hi everyone,
I have recently started uploaded some horses I have created to the sims 3 exchange using the sims 3 UIC technique. But it's not really the best for showing pictures of the horses I upload and I noticed other people have really good poses and pictures for their horse pictures. Can someone tell me how to do this please or if you have to purchase something in order to do it as I really want to get better pics of my horses as the current ones don't do my horses much justice! They often appear more stretched and seem further away in the picture than when I took them on the sims itself. Thanks for any help!
Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

For poses there's a mod called pose player. I can't get into details on it since it's not supported by EA and we're not allowed to talk about mods here.

Just google it and you will find more info and places where you can ask about it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (136 Views)

All Replies

Hero

For poses there's a mod called pose player. I can't get into details on it since it's not supported by EA and we're not allowed to talk about mods here.

Just google it and you will find more info and places where you can ask about it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (137 Views)