Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Photo frames no longer work anymore (Strangerville)

by sanguwu

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Photo frames no longer work anymore (Strangerville)

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By taking a photo
What happens when the bug occurs? When the original Strangervile update came out, it was possible to take a photo and have the ability to have a photo frame as well. With the current update now I am unable to do so and all the sims who had a photo frame before the update no longer have it anymore.
What do you expect to see? For a photo frame to be available when taking photos.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I updated my game from 1.50.67.1020 to 1.51.77.1020

I had made a new sim family and then had went to my original one after a while and saw that all the photo frames that were there originally had disappeared.

Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Photo frames no longer work anymore (Strangerville)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It was never possible to frame a photo without a mod. They showed this in a trailer but that was just staged and then someone made a mod for it

The mod is either not working anymore or you have removed it since.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (83 Views)

All Replies

Re: Photo frames no longer work anymore (Strangerville)

[ Edited ]
Hero

It was never possible to frame a photo without a mod. They showed this in a trailer but that was just staged and then someone made a mod for it

The mod is either not working anymore or you have removed it since.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help