Re: Pets in unplayed households don't give birth

by crinrict

Original Post

Pets in unplayed households don't give birth

★ Apprentice

I have the Sims 4 for Mac, updated fully, all expansion and stuff packs except Jungle Adventure. Yes I do have lots of mods. I have tried without mods and still have the issue. Anyway, I have MC Command Center and it has basically cause pregnancies for all the pets in all my towns. However when I check on them, the pets are elders now and still pregnant.... haven't had puppies/kittens yet. The only pets that gave birth are the ones in my active played household- aka the played household I'm actually using. None of my other played households' pets have had their babies. Is anyone else having this issue with or without mods?

Message 1 of 4 (536 Views)

Hero

Hi @kimofry12

there was one user in the bug forum saying they're unplayed Sims are not giving birth.

After removing all mods, did you also delete your cache files ?

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (506 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes I did delete my cache files when I removed mods. 

Message 3 of 4 (455 Views)

Hero

Hi @kimofry12

checked your save and yes, those pregnancies are not progressing if you're not plaiyng the households.

Now, it's hard to tell why that is.

Could you try impregnating a pet manually (on that save) on vanilla (aka with no mods) and then switch households and see if that pregnancy progresses ?

If not, please start a new save with no mods installed and try on that (just for testing to see if it's save game related or also happening on a new one.

I will try some more tests myself tomorrow.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (441 Views)