Re: Pets dying while out of gameplay

by crinrict

Original Post

Pets dying while out of gameplay

★ Novice

I recently got Cats & Digs. I logged on and right away noticed that a dog in one of the houses became an elder & had grey fur, although I never got any notifications about aging up. I didn't play for a few weeks, then went back in today... now the dog is gone from the household, and looking at the relationships section, I see that the dog has passed away.

Then, I went into another house, and all of the pets there had passed away too.

Is this a glitch or bug?

Message 1 of 5 (306 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@meganb1211 Are you playing rotationally ?

Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Seems like loading a household cause the dog to age or something (which shouldn't happen unless you play another household and have aging on)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (285 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@meganb1211 

When you choose to have several households in a savegame you can turn off aging in options to avoid Sims/Pets aging up and dying while you are playing another household. You can then manually age up Sims using a cake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 5 (282 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I didn't realize that! I've been playing another household in another city.

I don't' have any mods.

The only thing I can think of is lately I've

been playing another household in another city. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 4 of 5 (275 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It does not have anything to do with Mods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (258 Views)