Pet was taken but wasn't feeling bad

by gnomereginami

Original Post

Highlighted

Pet was taken but wasn't feeling bad

★★★ Newbie

The "Your pet needs you!" alert came up. But my doggo was feeling happy, I could use feel the love on him. I couldn't ask him what was wrong... He was a quite dirty though so I gave him a bath. And once he got out of the bath the social worker came. He was such a good boy Frown I play the Sims creatively and so I try to never lose anyone I don't wanna lose. I have aging off and everything to prevent it. And I feel like this one wasn't justified at all. He was chasing his tail when I noticed the alert.

Um, and just for info, I was starving another sim on the lot as this happened, just in case there's a connection. :D

Message 1 of 4 (583 Views)

Re: Pet was taken but wasn't feeling bad

Hero
@gnomereginami If the dog was taken there's only the option to leave without saving or load a backup: https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/save-games/#wiederherstellen

Are you using any mods/cc in your game or is this on a vanilla game ? There shouldn't be any connection but who knows.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's vanilla.

Something I noticed was that my sim was freezing again and again while trying to interact with pets for days before this happened. The freezing started on the lighthouse island in the world from the pet expansion. My sim was sitting on a bench and I tried to make him interact with a cat that was walking away, hug it or something cute like that... And he froze on the bench for a good while.

Message 3 of 4 (550 Views)

Hero
@gnomereginami Does it happen again if you load one of the automatic backups ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (539 Views)