Personal Views and Opinions

by Lalababy21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Personal Views and Opinions

★★★ Novice

I wanna start off with I'm not to sure if this is the appropriate place to talk about my views but I'm gonna say what I gotta and you can move it if you want.

First off, TS4 isn't a complete waste of space. I do really enjoy building and I really love the graphics but there are so many problems that even I can't count. My problems lie with the the lack of; Toddlers, seasons, vacations, laundry, etc. These are all things I believe should have been included in the base game and worth the $60-$70 dollars.

Now I know you hear this all the time but it doesn't make it any less true. A "new gen" game is suppose to be different and even better than the previous. Your supposed to gain more with something new, not less and people tend to have those high expectations. When said expectations are not met they tend to get a bit "In ya face." 

EA/Maxis doesn't support mods and really they would rather you play without them, but if that's the case then don't give us a broken game and ask us not to fix it to our liking. Idk how do you feel about this topic, your own views and opinions about a game, our personal babies, that we are so disappointed in?

Message 1 of 3 (325 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Personal Views and Opinions

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (331 Views)

All Replies

At The Answers HQ we only can help you with problems surrounding your games.
You can leave all your thoughts, ideas, suggestions or even complaints about The Sims at the official 'The Sims' forum.
To post these thoughts, ideas, suggestions or complaints please post on 'The Sims 4 Ideas corner' or the 'The Sims 4 feedback'. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have and I guess I mostly made this post to get the badge; figured if I'm gonna say anything at all, might as well be my own view on the game that has "everyone in an up roar." Thought I could get a few opinions here as well as TS official forums. Not to cause drama but I like listening to other people's views and value all opinions; positive or negative. Also sometimes it really helps knowing your not alone in the thought about something your very passionate about.

Message 3 of 3 (307 Views)