Persistent LE - Should I worry?

by ClaimingTheFifth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Persistent LE - Should I worry?

★★ Novice

I'm getting the following exception every time I play my game.  I have absolutely no idea why it's there:

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

Is this something over which I should be concerned?

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Persistent LE - Should I worry?

Technically it's not bad, but it can cause issues in the future. The files are "normal" to have these files, not to have them pop up every single time you start the game though.
With 40 GB of CC it might be hard to actually pin point what CC it could be. But to make sure it is the CC you can take out the mods folder and move it to the desktop. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Do you get this error every time you play the game or do you see it in the files somewhere?

Of course that's what LE means. It could be CC/mod related, from what I can gather it can be a lot of things. Do you have CC/mods that could be causing this?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm sorry.  I should've stated all of that - got called away from the computer and returned thinking I was done Frown.

CC?  hmmm nearly 40 GB; on Windows 10; no apparent problems but that nagging LE

First time was 19 Jan....but I hadn't played for over a week I think.  I just don't know if this is concerning or not worth the effort to look for the cc possibly (key word there) causing it?

Message 3 of 4 (309 Views)

Technically it's not bad, but it can cause issues in the future. The files are "normal" to have these files, not to have them pop up every single time you start the game though.
With 40 GB of CC it might be hard to actually pin point what CC it could be. But to make sure it is the CC you can take out the mods folder and move it to the desktop. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)