Re: Pc screen freeze sims 4

by LaraCroftEyes1

Original Post

Pc screen freeze sims 4

★★★ Newbie
Screen freexes when making sim in Sims 4. Have to shut down the pc and start all over again, but the same thing is happening again and again. This happend just after i downloaded the Cats and Dogs pack. Can not use what i have paid for. Have the latest update and everything.
Message 1 of 4 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @Hel1ne28 

The Cats and Dogs pack was quite a large expansion and proved to be an issue for quite a lot of people, I'll give you 2 links that may help you with the requirements for the game to run well.

Also

If you use Mods & cc they are well known to cause various in-game issues please check for updates to them / where you found them; do this also

Apart from culling your folders one by one, or the  50/50 method, to narrow down the broken cc or mod, that is all you can do, (restarting and checking your game each time) you'll simply need to find the broken mod/cc it and remove it.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Hope this helps, Sasha 

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future.Standard smile

I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 4 (326 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Make sure you don't have any Sims 3 custom content in your Sims 4 mods folder

Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi @Hel1ne28 are you still experiencing the problem?

nb: Checking the requirements of the Cats and Dogs pack as previously explained or removing your mods and cc if you have them?

Sasha

Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)