Payment error

by Jeaniess

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Payment error

★★★ Newbie

I decided to buy the Sims 4.I inserted my credit card info on the purchasing site and it gave an error and said try again.I tried to do it twice but it didnt work.But after this 59 euros had been billed from me.However I cant find my game,or a receipt e-mail.What to do?

Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Payment error

Community Manager (retired)

@Jeaniess 

The Sims 4 games will not be released until early September, so you have pre-ordered the game. 

If you sign in to the Origin Client, click on 'Origin' in the top left hand corner, then click on 'Account & Privacy' and select the 'Order History' tab on the left. 

You should be able to see the transaction listed there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Jeaniess 

The Sims 4 games will not be released until early September, so you have pre-ordered the game. 

If you sign in to the Origin Client, click on 'Origin' in the top left hand corner, then click on 'Account & Privacy' and select the 'Order History' tab on the left. 

You should be able to see the transaction listed there. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 3 (310 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
dumb mistake thank you😄
Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)