Re: Password help please!

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Password help please!

★★ Novice

I got an old account from a friend a few months ago in order to play TS4, and changed the username, email, and password. It worked fine up until a few weeks ago when it started saying my password was incorrect or had expired, on the Origin client and the website. It ended up having changed itself to the old password, so I went in and reset it back to mine. Now it's saying the same thing, but neither my or my friend's password work, and I'm not getting any password reset emails even though I have before. It's a Yahoo mail account, if that has something to do with it. I tested it with this account too, and got the reset email no problem. I already tried contacting staff or whatever but they never got back to me, so don't bother telling me to do that again. I really would like that account back, since it has my TS4 game on it along with the Outdoor Retreat expansion I bought. The username is milkydeerboy. 

Message 1 of 7 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Problem is, we can't look in to your account, we're users just like you.

Try the different options, like the chat to contact them.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (501 Views)

All Replies

Try contacting EA:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry but in my post I said I already tried that, they never got back to me about it.

Message 3 of 7 (478 Views)

Problem is, we can't look in to your account, we're users just like you.

Try the different options, like the chat to contact them.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 7 (502 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @firedivided,

Are you still having issues to contact our advisors?

If so, you could also try to contact through Facebook or Twitter Standard smile  If the issue is already fixed, please, remember to use the 'Accept as solution' button to let everyone know.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 5 of 7 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie
can't get into the whole program. How can I chat?
Message 6 of 7 (275 Views)

Champion (Retired)

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 7 of 7 (273 Views)