Parenthood won't clean puddles or dishes

by DeeBSim4

Original Post

Parenthood won't clean puddles or dishes

★ Apprentice

Jun 1st update helped with some little bugs.

BUT now

1.  They won't clean up bath puddles.  Lovingly I get "Ya fana?" which makes me want' to put her in the dungeon.  

2.  Prior bug still not working is parents and maids don't clean up dishes on the highchair and even parents won't clean up dishes from the highchair if you drag to table unless you tell them to clean up with that dish first.

Message 1 of 5 (284 Views)

Re: Parenthood won't clean puddles or dishes

Hero

Don't have any issues with poodles. Did you try moving stuff around a bit ?

Second one (Please make a new thread): Do you mean autonomously or directed ? Never had an issue with this either

Are you using mods/CC ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

the poodles bug is a long old and rare bug where the puddle falls under the bathtub. you'll have to remove the bathtub or wait until the puddle dry up 

Message 3 of 5 (262 Views)

Hero

Hi @DeeBSim4

were you able to resolve your issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (236 Views)

Hero

Hi @DeeBSim4

moved this to the general forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (215 Views)