Re: Paid for Dragon Valley, Redeem Code already used - now what ?

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Paid for Dragon Valley, Redeem Code already used - now what ?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

After Several Handwritten Notes - ranging from, ( goto this or that webpage ) It's Fustrating !

The Order Number that I've got is: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

- Product Redeem Code for that one is: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

*With that one - I used a Capital One Credit Card

My Original Purchase was from RESELLER Target Superstore Online / ESO order : 19772/

On July 22nd 2017 6:57pm

used a Target Redcard to get Two Expansion Packs + Dragon Valley pack.

- both Expansion Packs downloaded Successfully - However The Stuff Pack didn't.

The Redeem codes are key #1 : XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

------------------------------  key #2 : XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Is there another redeem code that can be sent ?

Message 1 of 2 (309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@TimothGher  Your post was edited because personal information is prohibited in these forums and against the rules. This is an open public forum and personal information can be used improperly.

If your getting the code already used means the code has been accepted. As DV is a world and part of the Sims 3 store at thesims3.com. What you need to do is go to thesims3.com - store - my store account - purchase history. If the code was accepted correctly your world should be available for download here in your purchase history.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@TimothGher  Your post was edited because personal information is prohibited in these forums and against the rules. This is an open public forum and personal information can be used improperly.

If your getting the code already used means the code has been accepted. As DV is a world and part of the Sims 3 store at thesims3.com. What you need to do is go to thesims3.com - store - my store account - purchase history. If the code was accepted correctly your world should be available for download here in your purchase history.

Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)