.Package to IE files

by Singmonie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

.Package to IE files

★★★★★ Novice

Hi i had a problem with my sims 3 mod files, so i was trying to install some skins and sliders but after i did i noticed that they had converted into IE files i have seen someone else have this problem but i dont use s3Pe so thats not the problem anyone caring to help me?

Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: .Package to IE files

★★★★★ Novice

Hi @crinrict thanks for reading my problem Standard smile

I tested my game again,

but this time i put them in another folder they're still IE files but i can see them in-game.

Thank you for everything you have done to the sims community :D
Good job!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Singmonie

do they actually have the extension IE or do you mean they are associated with the Internet Explorer ?

The association of the files should not influence the ability of the game to recognize them.

Do they not show up in the game at all ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi @crinrict thanks for reading my problem Standard smile

I tested my game again,

but this time i put them in another folder they're still IE files but i can see them in-game.

Thank you for everything you have done to the sims community :D
Good job!

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

Hero

You would need to change the extension to another program but since you're not using s3Pe, I don't really know what you would change it too.

Don't think you can put it back to unknown.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)