PS3 Install freezes at %100

by kmonds1

Original Post

Re: PS3 Install freezes at %100

★★★ Newbie

I have not been able to play sims3 in two years because of this! ive been trying to find a solution but it keeps freezes!! EA im in love with sims3! all of the sims games and the fact that i cant play it on my ps3 really sucks so freaking much i can cry :'(

Message 11 of 30 (3,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This isn't the first time I have played this game and it worked perfectly a couple weeks ago. I got a new ps3 so I uploaded all my data from my old one to my new one and then this problem starts to occur. Luckily I'm not the only that this problem has happened to. I would very much appreciate it that EA replies and helps out with this big problem. I'd like to play my game and to do so I need it to work. Please help us!!  

Message 12 of 30 (3,898 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So not fair! You'd think that the amount of many you pay for a game that it would work whenever you'd want it to on the same system you bought for! What a rip off! I'm not paying for anew system and game! I'll just go back to playing sims 3 on my laptop! For free!!!
Message 13 of 30 (3,620 Views)

★ Novice
EA don't u understand what we talking about here, why ignore this problem , need a solution what is this, some people saying been 3 years how am I going to play this now. Waste of time and money.
Message 14 of 30 (3,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
NONE OF THIS WORKS EA. THE PROBLEM IS ON YOUR END.
Message 15 of 30 (3,280 Views)

★ Novice

This is especially strange to me, because I played the same copy of the game on my other ps3, which, other than storage, is the same type, and it worked. I even played this game on the system I use currently, a long time ago, but I ran into a problem that wiped my entire system. I have all the updates downloaded, but nope, nothing is working for this game.

Message 16 of 30 (3,196 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Is your console registered. Some time ago my ps3 console (which I had been using for over a year) just quit loading games shortly after the ps4 came out. Sony wants you to register your console (why?). But after a created a Sony account and registered the consoles all my games worked again.

Message 17 of 30 (3,192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This doesn't work AT ALL I haven't been able to play my sims in TWO YEARS! This needs fixed because I love the sims and I'd kill to play! Please fix this, thanks

~Princess_Hailley

Message 18 of 30 (3,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How I fixed this problem!!!! I didn't buy a new game. We borrowed the game from the library. Install the game that's from the library, then you should be able to play it with the disc that you own.
Message 19 of 30 (2,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have looked everywhere I can think of, unknstalled and reinstalled, cleared the cache, checked the disk, and no luck. This was the one relaxing thing I was wanting to do this weekend and I can't even get the game installed.
Message 20 of 30 (2,435 Views)