? PRODUCT CODE

by DoreenB55

Original Post

? PRODUCT CODE

★ Novice

My Sims3 presenting loads of issues/ faults whilst tryingto log on. I have not played for weeks!! I decided to uninstall and reinstall via EA. Have now received a message requesting a a Product Key.  Where do I find this info.  Original game about 5yrs old and I cant find info. Help please .... !!

Message 1 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: ? PRODUCT CODE

Hero (Retired)

@DoreenB55 If the game was installed on the pc computer you are using or if you have access to the old computer (and the old computer hasn't been erased) you can use a program like gamekeyrevealer (google it) or search the registry to recover the codes (there are several how to this - just google it). You should have been provided a code when you purchased the game(s) (either an email or a paper in the case with the disc).

Message 2 of 3 (115 Views)

Re: ? PRODUCT CODE

★ Novice
Thank you very much for taking the time out to respond to my problem. Unfortunately I no longer have the original computer and I think the original game was downloaded. As it was so long ago I may have to repurchase. Additionally this game has so many glitches it may be best. Only issue is spending money to purchase what I already have legitimately purchased!
Thanks again ☺☺
Message 3 of 3 (100 Views)