Re: Fruit Salad Issues

by 8caidoz8

Original Post

Re: Sims will not finish cooking a meal that uses the mixing bowl

Hero
@Megadustrial_Sim I merged your post.

Have you been able to fix this ? There's a few suggestions on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 31 (1,017 Views)

Hero
@Ciablue Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 31 (1,056 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you tried placing more or different counters?

and or moving the counter/counters?

Message 23 of 31 (1,048 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay

Im not sure what resolved the issue with the fruit salad.

It sort of shook itself loose  on its own.

I am noticing that it occasionally effects other dishes I try to make.

The game acts as if I don't have counter space available one second, and seems fine the next.

Its a weird one for sure

Message 24 of 31 (1,016 Views)

Re: [PLEASE POST HERE] Sims can’t cook anymore

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello,

I have the same issue but there isn't anything blocking my sim from finishing the meal. They don't wave their hands like something is in the way the action just cancels. 

I have all packs but the last stuff pack Mishino(sp?) no CC or mods used in my game. I have clicked resume meal repeatedly and the action just cancels. Most times my sim Ts out before canceling the action. 

My sim is a spellcaster. She has a ton of stuff in her inventory so i'm not sure if that makes a difference. I'll delete some stuff and see if that helps. I've moved her to a another lot thinking that would help but it continues.

This happens with cleaning dishes and taking out the trash.

Message 25 of 31 (941 Views)

Hero
@tmborah1976 Would you mind sending me your save ?

Just upload to google drive or one drive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 31 (919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I have this problem too and I tried playing without the mods folder and then they could cook. But I have many mods,how can I find out which mod causes the problem? Should I check them one by one? Is there any other way to know?

Message 27 of 31 (850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ok everything is fine!I found out which mod caused the problem.It was one for more counter slots.Probably counters couldn't be used by sims whith this mod,only for decoration stuff.I deleted it and everything is right.I hope this will be helpful if someone has the same problem.😁

Message 28 of 31 (833 Views)

Repair only temporarily fixes glitches.

★★★ Newbie

My sims occasionally don’t eat food from the fridge or cook anything. They will just refuse to  or just walk around aimlessly when I ask them to. I have repaired my game a few times and it fixes it temporarily but it keeps happening! I do use cc but don’t know how to check what is in date. Please help!

Message 29 of 31 (811 Views)

Re: Repair only temporarily fixes glitches.

Hero
@GemmaDJohnson Merged your post with the master thread.

Try the suggestions on the first post.

If those don't help, try if it also happens without any mods/cc at all. If it doesn't, use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 31 (784 Views)