Re: PC/Windows - Gallery window not showing properly

by Nat194

Original Post

PC/Windows - Gallery window not showing properly

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello!

After the hotfix patch, I've had this weird issue that I've never even heard of before: the Gallery window seems to be cropped? This happens in-game and in the home screen. I've attached a printscreen of the problem for better understanding. Also, I can't preview the packs! We have the icons for all the packs lined up at the bottom of the home screen, and usually if you click on one of the icons, you get a preview of the items, etc. Well, I've tried clicking on the icons to no avail. The window with the preview of the pack won't pop up.

Can anyone help me?

I haven't had any problems with gameplay or crashing, but this definitely isn't right. I've already repaired the game and the problem persists. No mods or CC while the issue occurs, although I use both. But I always empty my mods folder before updating, and I did before the latest update.

Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz

Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

RAM
16 GB

Operating System
Windows 10

If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it Heart
Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)

Hero
@Nat194 Checked my game and it's fine there

Are you using origin in game ? Could you test if turning this on/off makes a difference ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (223 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Thanks for replying!

I had Origin in-game disabled already. I tried turning it on and then off again, but the issue remains Frown

Message 3 of 5 (207 Views)

@Nat194  Try switching among fullscreen, windowed fullscreen, and windowed modes to see whether any of them make the Gallery window look normal.  Please also try a couple different resolutions with the same aspect ratio as your monitor.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 5 (186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I uninstalled the game yesterday and proceeded to install it again, and the issue remained. I tried switching among fullscreen, windowed fullscreen and windowed modes as you suggested and initially it didn't work. I don't know exactly what I did, but I started to fiddle with the Graphics options, ultimately restoring all Game options to the default settings, and things went back to normal!

Now the Gallery window looks normal and I can browse with no issues.

Thank you both! Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (173 Views)