Re: Origins keeps saying verifying game files ...?

by MaShiira123

Original Post

Origins keeps saying verifying game files ...?

★★ Novice

Maybe if they cared more about us Simmers this problem would be solved by now!

I couldnt download the Demo, now i cant my game i paid $60.00+ dollars on im going to freak out ..! Ive been waiting on someone to chat with for alomst 4 hours now im going to lose it, in just a few more mins here...! I keep getting Error code 196613:200?

Message 1 of 5 (1,326 Views)

Hero

@MaShiira123 Did you get it resolved now ? That error usually points towards an server overload.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,295 Views)

★★ Novice

No I still havent gotten the problem solved. Now my origins is saying Resuming update but it doesnt go threw and theirs no percentage or anything. Ive had this game for 24 hours now and still havent been able to play my game..! Someone please help me

Message 3 of 5 (1,287 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I would like to throw this out there. I have to shut down Origin when I am not using it because it causes everything to slow down. When I log in, it verifies ALL of my packs every single time. That is rather time consuming because I own all but for paranormal and the new kits. Is this something that needs solved through Origin or with EA, or what?

Message 4 of 5 (307 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Fizzstix, I'm going to lock this thread as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as much information as possible.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (281 Views)