Re: Origin to EA app (Gnome on The Go Bonus missing?)

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin to EA app (Gnome on The Go Bonus missing?)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Switched from Origin to the EA app since it's happening later this year anyway. Everything went smoothly but I found when managing my add-ons that I'm missing my Gnome on The Go Digital Content. It's still in my game because it was already installed. But is it missing for anybody else that has switched to the EA app? I only have these two (screenshot). I did open a ticket and tried the recommended steps but it hasn't synced, ticket still currently in progress. I guess I just want confirmation it's not just me? Or that the digital content does exist for others so I know it's missing from my list.

Message 1 of 8 (631 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey there @EurekanKiki,

You won't see Gnome on the Go under your add-ons with the EA App, but that content will still be available for you in-game when you download Cottage Living as long as you have Gnome on the Go redeemed to your EA account. 

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (509 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@EurekanKiki   Are you referring to content that applies to some pre-orders? My guess is these items were never meant to be for sale but only as a bonus.

Message 2 of 8 (568 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, but the content should be available as I did pre-order Cottage Living. But it's not appearing in my manage add-ons while the pre-ordered content from High School Years is. I mostly just want to find out if anybody else with this pre-ordered content has it appearing with the new EA  app because I switched to that from Origin the other day.

Message 3 of 8 (559 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EurekanKiki I didn't pre-order High School Years but I seem to remember some problem about the banner. I never saw an option to get it after the launch. Maybe it's like the Pet Shop in Sims 3. I got it but I can't remember how. Other players have looked for it but it's not available.

Message 4 of 8 (538 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there @EurekanKiki,

You won't see Gnome on the Go under your add-ons with the EA App, but that content will still be available for you in-game when you download Cottage Living as long as you have Gnome on the Go redeemed to your EA account. 

solaire.png

Message 5 of 8 (510 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ah, okay! I was mostly confused as it did show separately in the bonus section in Origin. And seeing the High School extra content there I was worried it didn't transfer. But it should be redeemed to my account as I pre-ordered Cottage Living. Thank you for the clarification.

Message 6 of 8 (498 Views)

Community Manager

@EurekanKiki 

No problem, happy to clear that up for you Standard smile

As long a you're seeing the Gnome on the Go content in-game, you're good to go! If for some reason that content disappears in-game for you though, let me know and we'll definitely look into that for you. 

solaire.png

Message 7 of 8 (490 Views)

★ Guide

Mine is missing as well Frown

Message 8 of 8 (331 Views)