Origin servers temporarily unavailable 2020

by esmeviolet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin servers temporarily unavailable 2020

★★★ Newbie

Just bought sims 4 and downloaded origin. Message keeps popping up saying ‘origin serves temporarily unavaliable’ and my game library is empty Frown I am now worried I’ve paid and wasted/lost my money. Have tried resetting/logging in and out etc. Haven’t even been able to play the game! Not a great first start! Using a normal pc. 

Message 1 of 53 (15,941 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable 2020

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

Hi Everyone! My Game Library is working fine now on Origin :D I hope it's working for all of you too. Give it a try and Good Luck!

Thank you EA :D

#stayandplay

View in thread

Message 36 of 53 (11,768 Views)

All Replies

expansion packs not showing on game

★★ Novice

Origin is currently saying 'I don't have any games installed,' I have just downloaded 2 expansion packs to Sims 4 neither are showing up on the game or my origin account?

Message 2 of 53 (12,841 Views)

SIMS4 Won't show up in Origin Game Library

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi All!

I am new to this system, bored at home I decided to buy Sims4 to play.

So, I purchased the game and it does not show up in my Game Library. 

When I Log In I see this message:

Origin servers temporarily unavailable - "Apologies for the inconvenience, we’re currently unable to retrieve your list of games. Please reload and try again."

Is it normal in this case? Do i just have to wait now until it is fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Message 3 of 53 (12,823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is an issue that is occurring for me also. Have owned the game for a while and was just playing it earlier today, came back and logged on and Frown

Message 4 of 53 (15,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have they said ANYTHING about this? My game library is completely empty.

Message 5 of 53 (15,860 Views)

My games are gone after updte. any help? It says origin servers unavaiulable.

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, I just updated my origins app on my mac and now all my games are gone, it says servers temporarily unavailable. Please help. 

Message 6 of 53 (12,794 Views)

★ Novice
@esmeviolet It's a world problem, their services are down
Message 7 of 53 (15,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven't been able to find any official responses or acknowledgments that they are even aware of the issue. 

Message 8 of 53 (15,847 Views)

Sims 4 disappeared from my origin!:(

★★ Newbie

i was wondering if you could help me, literally 2 hours ago i was playing sims 4 on my laptop i come back to play it now and my game has disappeared from my game library is there anything you can suggest for me to do. honestly i could cry i am that sad i have tried to contact people but not getting any response. it was not a trial of the game either because i got this game last year and i have been playing it since then and now i have gone to play it for the second time today and it is saying that i have not got the sims game on there. it is saying that i need to purchase it, which i am not going to do because i already had the game. I JUST WANT IT BACK Frown 

Message 9 of 53 (12,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the vampire game pack for sims 4, then the origin servers got temporarily unavailable, so i really hope that i didnt waste 14.99€ Frown

Message 10 of 53 (15,496 Views)