Re: Origin servers temporarily unavailable 2020

by DeeLor711

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@esmeviolet Having the exact same issue, got origin and downloaded the sims last night, went to play it this morning and all my games are gone and saying this message.....
Message 11 of 53 (4,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin servers temporarily unavailable.

Guys someone can assist and explain this issue??

Message 12 of 53 (4,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm glad that it's not just me.... maybe it's an overload from people playing games because they're in isolation? 

Message 13 of 53 (3,953 Views)

any update on when this might be fixed?

★★★★ Guide

just curious.....still

Message 14 of 53 (1,793 Views)

★★ Novice

The games will eventually show up. What makes me mad is we pay for all of the games & expansions, etc but have no access to them if their servers are down. I don’t understand if I have the game, why can’t I just play them??

Message 15 of 53 (3,499 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is happening to me too, with the only difference I have my TS4 game and expansions already installed years ago (my newest pack is Discover University). Also, I've deleted my Origin cache and now, when opening Origin, the "store preferences" pop up remains still even after pressing "Save". This is ridiculous! We should be able to play the games even in offline mode! If the situation is not solved in a short time, we will ask for REFUNDS.

Message 16 of 53 (2,079 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@esmeviolet I was playing my sims 4 today but I havent closed out of the game in several days. Thought I was done on my computer so I shut it down. I watched some youtube and decided I still wanted to play and HERE I AM WITH AN EMPTY GAMES LIST. Come on Origin. Trying to stay positive amidst the plague lol D:
Message 17 of 53 (2,061 Views)

★ Novice
@TheEliDlubak Same thing happened to me with my Sims 3 game .. I just played it lastnight and now it says my Library is empty.
Message 18 of 53 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was having the same issue its working now I think they were having issues with servers

Message 19 of 53 (1,988 Views)

★ Novice
@Gaarel I definitely Agree !!!! I’m very upset now .. I was going to buy 2 more games from origin tonight to add to my original but now I’m scared if it’s going to be doing this !!! Hopefully this gets fixed soon !
Message 20 of 53 (1,948 Views)