Origin says: "Code is already used"

by Directormiki_PL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin says: "Code is already used"

★ Novice

So I decided to play The Sims 3 today. I opened origin, and clicked the DLC button. I realized that 3 of my DLCs are not added to the account. So I decided to activate them on Origin or TheSims3 site. They both say "Code already used". I can still play via the The Sims 3 Launcher with my CDs, but why can't I add those 3 DLCs to my Origin/The Sims 3 account?

It says the code has been already used with:

- Paradise Island

- World Adventures

- Ambitions

I have the original CDs, cases and all the brochures/instructions inside them.

Message 1 of 2 (262 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin says: "Code is already used"

Hero (Retired)

@Directormiki_PL If you are code getting the already used error you will have to contact EA customer service to research where they are registered and CS can help you move the packs - link to EA customer service - EA customer service

This is an open public forum for users by users and specific account information can not be accessed in these forums.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin says: "Code is already used"

Hero (Retired)

@Directormiki_PL If you are code getting the already used error you will have to contact EA customer service to research where they are registered and CS can help you move the packs - link to EA customer service - EA customer service

This is an open public forum for users by users and specific account information can not be accessed in these forums.

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)