Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant download it for the sims 3

by SwiftySoulliere

Original Post

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

go to the hidden games tab there it will show you most of the games

Message 41 of 58 (2,017 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

I had something similar I forgot my email and password for my other account I already had installed sims on and I cant get it on my new account now what should I do

Message 42 of 58 (1,955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me... for the old account theyre asking for some * code and its reallllllllyyyyyy annoying me i have my sims 4 sitting right here with me been a fan since sims itself and now im very disappointed and noone is helping 

Message 43 of 58 (1,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello did you manage to fix the problem?

Message 44 of 58 (1,848 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sugerwsp @Erynnn94 @ChantelleTwanett  Once the code is used that code is locked to THAT Origin account. You can not reuse the code and it can not be user deactivated from that account. You need to contact EA customer service to resolve this issue - link - EA customer service

Message 45 of 58 (1,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin told me that my activation code has already been used, but I just got the game. I feel like the previous owner was the one who activated the codes, but I don't know who they are and now I can't play the game at all. What should I do?

Message 46 of 58 (1,724 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Phoenix_Lyra  Did you buy the game used? Once a game/pack is activated the code used is locked to the account that was used to activate the game the first and only time. The game can not be user deactivated from that account.

Message 47 of 58 (1,720 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

★★★ Newbie

Well I never had an account and it's telling me it's already been used 

Message 48 of 58 (1,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem!

Message 49 of 58 (1,692 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

★★★ Newbie

did you click "forgot password" because you could enter your email and it will send a email saying your old username and password :eahigh_file:

Message 50 of 58 (1,593 Views)