Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

by Ishawn_trash

Original Post

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

A bunch of * idiots at origin and ea help. You wait and wait and nobody comes on the chat line. I'll NEVER buy an ea game again!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 31 of 58 (2,240 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

Seeing as I did a CD install, I don't see how it could already be associated with an Origin account or registered, as you say.

Message 32 of 58 (2,214 Views)

★★ Novice

IF U WANT THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME BACK YOURE GOING TO WANT TO  GO IN ORGIN TYPE IN THE SEARCH BOX AND U SHOULD SEE THE GAME ONCE U TYPE IT IT AND THEN U ARE GOING TO CLICK IT AND U CAN REDOWNLOAD IT IM ONLY 9 YEARS OLD AND TODAYS MY BDAY SO I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT WITH MY PROOF IT WORKS SO YEAH LIKE THIS ONE AND U CAN DO IT STILL ITS UNPATCHED THIS STILL WORKS TILL 2020 YEARHeartI HOPE THIS HELPED AND WORK FOR YALL 

Message 33 of 58 (2,194 Views)

★★ Novice

IF U WANT THE SIMS 3 BASE GAME BACK YOURE GOING TO WANT TO  GO IN ORGIN TYPE IN THE SEARCH BOX AND U SHOULD SEE THE GAME ONCE U TYPE IT IN AND THEN U ARE GOING TO CLICK IT AND U CAN REDOWNLOAD IT IM ONLY 9 YEARS OLD AND TODAYS MY BDAY SO I JUST FIGURED THIS OUT WITH MY PROOF IT WORKS SO YEAH LIKE THIS ONE AND U CAN DO IT STILL ITS UNPATCHED THIS STILL WORKS TILL 2020 YEARHeartI HOPE THIS HELPED AND WORK FOR YALL&THANK U

Message 34 of 58 (2,192 Views)

★★ Novice

THANK U I HOPE U GOT WHAT U WANTED FOR UR BDAY

Message 35 of 58 (2,190 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too but with sims 4 limited edition,i bought it at at a charity auction, it is brand new and worthless, i have just got of the phone from origin and they said even tho its New the code has been already registered, they told me to return it but i was told when i won the auction because of copyrights there are no returns on DVDs and games... I FEEL RIPPED OFF and will never purchase a game again that needs to be registered online from EA or origin.

Message 36 of 58 (2,152 Views)

★ Novice
I had that problem too.I was downloading battlefield 4 then i cancelled the installation.After a few weeks i wanted to install it but i couldnt because origin is telling me that the product key has already used.I tried to use redeem code but it didnt work.If you help me i will be really pleasedStandard smile
Message 37 of 58 (2,131 Views)

★ Novice

i need help to get by the code numbers any one there

Message 38 of 58 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM IM HAVING BUT WITH SIMS 4 IF YOU EVER FIND OUT HOW TF TO FIX THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Message 39 of 58 (2,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im having to do the same thing kmfs!!!

Message 40 of 58 (2,071 Views)