Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and I can't do

Hero (Retired)

@REDspray001

no do not buy what you already own  contact CS to assist with the lost/forgotten account details if you can supply the details they need by the rep asking certain questions and they are satisfied you are who you say you are they may be able to assist

contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Adviser

Message 21 of 58 (5,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had to make anew origin account because I forgot my password. so I made a new origin account but I cant reinstall sims 4. what can I do?

Message 22 of 58 (5,847 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

I lost my yahoo account password & now i can't even retrieve my origin account password.. I tried my best to get my email account back but it wont let me change my number there sending me a verification code to an old cell number of mine that no longer exists. YAHOO should be more caring they even took off there number so you can't contact them anymore. I have many accounts assigned to that email! There unbelievable!! I get a robot basically to help me out now.. It's called yahoo helper no way of contacting a live person if in need of assistance these days & all that does is give you a complete run around! most defiantly switching over to Gmail or AOL.  I bought the game When it first came out! the special edition & it's barley been played for my old computer wasn't too compatible & needed a better graphics card. I came to buy a whole new computer for this game & created a whole new email! now i have no way of playing it. UPSETTING!! I wish someone could just help me out. I really dont have the money to purchase a game i already BOUGHT. I've been buying sims games since day one. I could prove that i'm a faithful fan and this is my game. PLEASE BE ABLE TO HELP! I know when you first sign up for origins they give you a security question... but it just sends a verification code to my email..too bad instead of this whole email thing i cant just have that be one of my options so i can change my password. This has been a lot of money for me & I needed the internet back on just to download origins & no dice. This game has been a curse & a blessing. This moment curse... It's becoming expensive & unfair. Sorry if i sound like a witch right now, but its been a really long long  stressful situation for me. hours just trying to recover my own thing. It's annoying..

Message 23 of 58 (5,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. And I used the same account and it still says it's been used...

Message 24 of 58 (5,458 Views)

Hero

Does the game show up in Origin ?

Are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 58 (5,450 Views)

★★ Novice

talk to the EA help they have been awesome with a similar issue that I have had :-)

Message 26 of 58 (5,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having yhis same trouble with sims4

Message 27 of 58 (5,088 Views)
Highlighted

EA Staff

@michelle102580 Please contact an Advisor, they can check your account and the code: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 28 of 58 (5,085 Views)

Re: Origin is telling me my activation code has already been used and i cant dow

★★★ Newbie

I cleaned my computer and now I'm getting the you code has already been used and all I want to do is download the game I bought from you Sims 4 . I don't know about a different acct Its must be the same because when I signed in the acct my ID came right up, showed up , so whats the problem .please help I'm soooooo......  Pissed I'm about to end my relationship with EA and sims/Maxis and Origin all together and throw everything I got in the trash and I've bought a lot of sims over the years before origin came and took away from your customers freedom.I am not buying these games over and over to have you at any time you please to say no you cant play the game now .That's not fair. Please correct this issue without blaming me for your error. Thank you much! 

Message 29 of 58 (4,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i dont remember it

Message 30 of 58 (4,655 Views)