Re: Origin have deleted my sims 4 game completely

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin have deleted my sims 4 game completely

★★★ Newbie

My game has completely disappeared off origin and it is asking me to activate the game, thats a hassle as I didnt delete it. But then when I go to do that it tells me I cannot as the code has already been used. I am of course aware of this as it was myself that used it. I want to play my sims 4 game, that I bought! How do I do this?

Message 1 of 6 (6,969 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
Please contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (7,201 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Please contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (7,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same problem! I paid a lot of money for this game, played it for a few days, and then it disappeared completely and I can't reinstall. Don't bother "chatting" with Origin. I waited an hour and a half to get someone on the chat, wasted another 45 minutes with him (with a good 5 minutes between his replies), only to be told he couldn't help me and that I'd have to call Origin and give them MY phone number so they could call me back. What kind of crappy customer service is that???

Message 3 of 6 (6,880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem and I am NOT happy. There's no way I want to talk to someone on the phone to get this straightened out. If the Sims 4 game didn't have to use Origin this would be a lot easier. Instead they had to make it be used through a company I would never have anything to do with otherwise and it makes it so much more annoying. It's bull and I'm very angry about this. I'm never buying another Sims game again.

Message 4 of 6 (6,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to and they however did not come to my help along with other times! I am appalled at this and thought this would be better but however it is not! Please can I be spoken to by a member of EA?

Message 5 of 6 (4,091 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Follow the instructions crinrict posted on how to contact EA Support. Even though you posted in a 3 year old thread the information is still correct. Except that there are no next button on the first page. Just click on the game.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 6 (4,085 Views)