Re: Origin Won't Let Me Purchase Sims 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Origin Won't Let Me Purchase Sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello guys,

Recently, there's a deal going on for The Sims 4 and it's an excellent deal so I decide that I want to purchase it.  Unfortunately, since 12/23/2018 - 12/25/2018 I am not able to purchase it for some reason and I would get a message on the screen that tells me that there's something wrong with my account but there isn't. I even went to make sure and updated anything, used different cards to purchase but nothing works. I used VPN but that also doesn't work. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing works. I restarted my computer and nothing works, and I've cleared my cache/cookies same thing and I've tried to see if maybe IE or Firefox works because I heard stuff works better for Origin stuff and nope, nothing works.

I tried to go on live chat for customer support and they're not really helpful and all they do is ask for personal information and take their sweet time looking into my personal information on my account. When they do recommend something, it's something that doesn't work and three times, I've  been on customer support and no help.

Is anyone dealing with the same issue, and if so, was there anything you tried that worked for you?

Message 1 of 2 (728 Views)

Re: Origin Won't Let Me Purchase Sims 4

Champion (Retired)

I can see there was a server error (400 bad request). There also were an error accessing your account. Here we can not help you with either. you need to talk to support about this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (713 Views)