Origin Overlay doesn't show menu when I press Shift F1, only the origin logo.

by sim4funn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Overlay doesn't show menu when I press Shift F1, only the origin logo.

★★★ Novice

Need help with the overly ingame. I don't have any menu options show up. i.e, chat, web search, etc. Please advise

Message 1 of 6 (1,636 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Overlay doesn't show menu when I press Shift F1, only the origin logo

★★★ Novice

It looks like my custom content is what is causing the issue with the overlay... When I took my mods folder out and started the game all my titles in the overlay show up. Thanks for your help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,940 Views)

All Replies

Re: Origin Overlay doesn't show menu when I press Shift F1, only the origin logo

Hero (Retired)

Hi @sim4funn,

I tried Origin in game with my game and it's working properly. Are playing on Windows or Mac?

Message 2 of 6 (1,618 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello! Thanks for your reply. I am playing on windows 8.1

Message 3 of 6 (1,601 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@sim4funn,

Please check that Origin in game is enabled in Origin settings. Also, please note that a small resolution may trigger issues with Origin in game.

Message 4 of 6 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Novice

okay, i will check it out and get back with you. As far as I know I have all my settings correct for origin and I am using my NVIDIA optimal setting for the game, most are set to high.

Message 5 of 6 (1,586 Views)

★★★ Novice

It looks like my custom content is what is causing the issue with the overlay... When I took my mods folder out and started the game all my titles in the overlay show up. Thanks for your help Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (1,941 Views)