Re: Origin Login currently unavailable, can't launch TS3 Launcher

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Login currently unavailable, can't launch TS3 Launcher

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Starting an hour ago I kept getting messages that Origin was offline, and when I tried to log back in it said "Origin Login currently unavailable". So I went googling for solutions, and one of the most mentioned solutions was to clear Origin's cache and reset IE settings, and then restart your laptop. So I did. However I still can't log in, and due to Origin's cache being reset I can now no longer even play my games offline. When I try to open the TS3 Launcher it just tries to open Origin, which obviously doesn't work at this point.

The game is still properly installed on my PC so I find it really annoying that something as small as Origin having downtime can cause this issue. Furthermore, none of these "try this solution" pages mentioned that it would mean my game wouldn't even play offline when it failed to work, which is kind of a huge deal breaker! Help, anyone?

Message 1 of 4 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey there!

EA Knows about this problems, and it is under investigation.

The best way to keep up-to-date is following the posts on twitter.

EA Help Twitter - connectivity issues

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (584 Views)

All Replies

Hey there!

EA Knows about this problems, and it is under investigation.

The best way to keep up-to-date is following the posts on twitter.

EA Help Twitter - connectivity issues

Zeelmaekers

Message 2 of 4 (585 Views)

★★ Guide

I see it. In that case what I am really missing (and what I was trying to find) is a page on origin that shows known issues so that you can check if there is something at origin's side or it might still be your computer. I don't have twitter and would never have gone looking there without someone linking it. Most websites have a page for these kind of notifications that they keep up to date.

And then there remains the second point I mentioned. There are uncounted tons of posts about login unavailable that all mention reinstalling origin or clearing origins cache, and NONE of them I found so far mention that if this doesn't work that means you can't access your games anymore. That is a very important piece of information if you have to choose between playing offline and trying to actually fix the issue IMHO.

Either way, I am able to log in again, so I will mark your answer as a solution. I hope the suggestion right above this one reaches some people writing those helping posts, and that they can make note of this for new people looking for a solution!

Message 3 of 4 (580 Views)

Hey

The reinstalling / clearing cache files is a solution when you cannot connect to the EA servers when there are no know connection issue.

The servers are slowing coming back online at the moment.

Have fun!

Zeelmaekers

Message 4 of 4 (577 Views)