Re: One Sim won't follow commands, but rest will ??

by crinrict

Original Post

One Sim won't follow commands, but rest will ??

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, so I might be being really stupid or something. idk.

I just don't know what to do.

So, pretty much my sim won't follow my commands. I have multiple sims in my household. To be exact, I have 3 sims, and 1 cat and 1 dog. 

The other 2 sims follow my commands. If I say for them to go eat, they will go eat. But, my one sim just doesn't want to ?? 

She started doing this after my cat went and said, "I need a clean litter box" or whatever. It said that whenever I asked it what was wrong.

This got me confused because there was a litter box right in front of her. So, I searched up on the forums on how to fix it. One of the solutions was to move it, so I did. Didn't work.

So, I sold it and then got a new one. Then it worked.

Then, my dog went between the wall, and the litter box, because there was a space. And, got the orange color around him. So, I asked him. What's wrong ? 

But, it didn't do the command.

So then, I got really confused. So, I moved the litter box. Because I thought, hey maybe the litter box is causing a problem idk.

I did that, then he was all good. But, my sim still won't answer my commands. I have tried exiting into the main menu and going back. And, she still won't follow them. 

Again, all my other sims will. She just won't.

I could just be being stupid, idk.

But, if anyone knows how to fix this, then please tell me.

**EDIT** I clicked the ( Reset Object DEBUG ) and it worked. So, if you're having this problem just do that.

Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)

Hero

Hi @dyinq

judging by your edit your issue is all solved now ? Or did it come back after a while ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

★ Novice

Hi 

I'm having the same problem and I reset the sim but it still won't work???

Do you have any suggestions?

Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

Hero

Hi @SimpleLilSim 

have you tried moving them to a different lot to see if the issue persists there ? Try moving the Sim back if that helped.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (176 Views)