Old The Sims 3 case with CD-KEY

by MortalROs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Old The Sims 3 case with CD-KEY

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bought the Sims 3 in 2011, I played it for a year, but after that I broke the CD in DVD-RW. I kept the game's case in the warehouse, and recently I rediscovered the game's case. I still have the CD-KEY in the case with the paper in it. But I can not activate my game by origin, it says it's already used. How can I activate my game on my account ???

Sorry for bad english!

Message 1 of 5 (497 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Old The Sims 3 case with CD-KEY

Hero (Retired)

@MortalROs  You will have to contact EA customer support about this issue as accounts can not be accessed in these forums. The code is probably redeemed in an account and EA customer service could help you recover the account - link - contact EA customer service

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (502 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@MortalROs  You will have to contact EA customer support about this issue as accounts can not be accessed in these forums. The code is probably redeemed in an account and EA customer service could help you recover the account - link - contact EA customer service

Message 2 of 5 (503 Views)

★★ Novice

@roberta591 This is my first account on origin, and i do not have any another account.

Message 3 of 5 (470 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MortalROs  The game may have automatically registered to Origin. Again you'll have to contact EA customer service to help you with this issue.

Message 4 of 5 (452 Views)

★★ Novice

after two day i resolve my problem, thank you for your help

Message 5 of 5 (435 Views)