Re: Objects on lower floor levels don't load - Sims 4

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Objects on lower floor levels don't load - Sims 4

★★ Novice

Whenever I build or play in Apartments or Penthouses, most objects on lower floor levels are not visible. Some appear when I move the camera around but then disappear again. This includes furniture, windows, doors and staircases.

I tried setting the graphics quality higher or lower and deactivated all CC and mods but nothing changed.

This started at a random time not after a game update or installing a dlc.

Does anyone have an idea about what could be wrong?

Message 1 of 3 (591 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@hallo183h

This is a known issue. Please click Me too on the first posting here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Elements-disappear-from-view-in-open-story-apartments/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (576 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@hallo183h

This is a known issue. Please click Me too on the first posting here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CL-Elements-disappear-from-view-in-open-story-apartments/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (577 Views)

Hero
Thank you @jpkarlsen for the link.

I'm going to lock this thread. Please post all further info in the thread linked.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (556 Views)