Re: Objects keep disappearing

by Bundiiiiiii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Objects keep disappearing

★ Novice

I'm so done. Every single time I go to visit a Sim, things in the lot disappear. It seems to be certain categories. All chairs disappear, all computers disappear, sinks disappear, microwaves/coffee makers disappear, any kind of clutter disappears, TV's disappear, you get the idea. Things such as stoves, fridges, desks, beds, tables, etc. does not disappear. Like mentioned before, this happens 100% of the time when I go to visit a sims lot, however sometimes it'll happen when I load into a household that I normally play in. The items aren't in any inventory. I've resulted to just rebuying. I have no mods or custom content. I'm getting tired of having to rebuy everything over and over. I'm done with the Sims 4 until this gets fixed. Excuse my sass and angst but hopefully you can understand my frustration.

Message 1 of 3 (747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

@Bundiiiiiii

There is a bug report about objects disappearing in San Myshuno, does it happen at other lots for you?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (775 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Bundiiiiiii

There is a bug report about objects disappearing in San Myshuno, does it happen at other lots for you?

Message 2 of 3 (776 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I just checked the patch notes for an update that occurred today... They say they fixed it! I take back all negative things I said lol. I wasn't even able to test this on other lots in different towns; this only happened in San Myshuno from my knowledge. But now that this issue is apparently fixed, the case is closed.

Message 3 of 3 (692 Views)