Re: Objects interactions and last exception.

by Gaarel

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick I've tried this method multiple times and nothing has changed. Repairing the game has never worked for any of the (various) problems with these games. Thank you.
Message 31 of 41 (646 Views)

Hero
@Gaarel As we get a new pack soon, there will also be a patch coming. I'd say, test after the next patch and then we'll go from there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 41 (629 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I really hoped for a solution this time, since I have seen a lot of bug fixes among the current patch's notes...but, as always, I started a new game but nothing changed. Can't watch TV/take soaks or mud baths.
Message 33 of 41 (604 Views)

Hero
@Gaarel That is bad to hear.

I'm really out of ideas as your saves all ran fine (except the one where you have that huge lamp in the middle of the room which I just had to remove and it worked).

I assume you're also still getting the same LE's ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 41 (587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Of course Frown

I'm attaching the last exception file from yesterday's try. 

Thank you.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 35 of 41 (575 Views)

Hero
@Gaarel Yeah, still the same min_water_depth issue.

I can't remember which lot you used but you did try several in several worlds, Right ? Unedited base world ones in new saves with new Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 41 (570 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Of course, base worlds, Strangerville, Cats&Dogs. I've tried several ones with new saves.
Also, with the new patch many pieces of custom content are now causing game crashes. This title has currently become unplayable. I won't touch it anymore, at least not until the issues with cc will be solved.
Thank you for your time.
Message 37 of 41 (544 Views)

Hero
@Gaarel CC issues will need to be solved by the cc creators though

Check with s4studio for batch fixes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 41 (541 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I know. I'm spending my time using S4S to fix cc. The problem is, after almost one year, the LEs are still there and I've found out my sims can't even drink water from the taps/from the bars/from University's canteen (cafeteria/dining hall don't know how to precisely name that) and some interactions are automatically resetted when inside a jacuzzi (hot tub), when I try to use the massage bed (and the chair has no options but "Sit down"). Plus, as if we needed more, Origin servers are screwed up and my game library is empty...I thought to delete my Origin's cache but now the "Store preferences" pop up is blocked there even though I press "Save"...already know that there's a new thread about it and that EA's twitter is aware of the problem but it seems no one can't find the solution as of now. So, again, if they can't, well, the solution for us is that we will request refunds.
Message 39 of 41 (492 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the answer is simple...MONEY

they want to make money and not spend it on people trying to fix bugs or problems

sooooo lets wait a a few days....maybe their employees will get an extra $ to fix this issues

Message 40 of 41 (488 Views)