Re: Objects interactions and last exception.

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@Gaarel Try without first.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 41 (1,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I tried a new game without cc/mods but nothing has changed. Attaching the new last exception (just in case).

Luckily, I could access CAS and build/buy without any further bug. So, I'll put back my Mods folder and try the resetting...I'm losing hope right now, because if that won't work I really don't know what to do next. Disappointed

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 12 of 41 (1,012 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Oh dear, I've tried and not even resetting has worked for me. Thank you for your time spent trying to help me anyway!
I still can't understand why, but I'm 100% sure it's June's patch fault. I've never, NEVER, encountered such problems before even using tons of cc. I really don't understand. I'm upset but at least I can still play the game, just I won't be able to watch TV, take soaks and massages. Is it there a way to directly contact the "gurus" or developers?
Message 13 of 41 (996 Views)

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 41 (991 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictI'm going to create the ".zip" file with all the saves (the error occurs everywhere but you can use the most recent save). I'll send you the link as soon as I can. Again, thank you for your time.

Message 15 of 41 (962 Views)

Hero

I tested a few of your saves and get no errors.

Are you sure you didn't put anything back when you tried the factory reset ? Tested on a new save with nothing added back ?

I'm moving this to tech so someone else can assist you further with troubleshooting as I'm going on a break for a week.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 41 (933 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, I'm sure. Before starting a new game I have removed the Mods folder and disabled cc/mods option in-game. It's strange, but I'm glad to read this, that with the same save files the error does not occur. Thank you for your time, what is the next step then? Do I have to write a PM to someone or something else?
Message 17 of 41 (853 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@Gaarel Very strange.

I only tested one of your saves as time was short.

Could you tell me which one was the new save that never saw any mods ?

You can find instructions how to find the right file name here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M83549

Als let me know which family.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 41 (826 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Oh, sadly I've deleted that file after finding out the resetting method didn't work so, despite not having the time at the moment, I'll try with resetting again and I'll create a brand new file with nothing added as soon as I can today or tomorrow morning.
Thank you.
Message 19 of 41 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Gaarel Still all good for me. Could you zip your entire user folder and send me the whole thing (the whole SIms folder in documents)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 41 (778 Views)