Objects Missing from Expansion and Stuff Packs

by Panda14616

Original Post

Objects Missing from Expansion and Stuff Packs

★★ Apprentice

I am missing a bunch of items from some of the expansion and stuff packs. I have deleted the Electronic Arts from my documents and let the game generate a new one. I have no mods and custom content installed. No they are not in buydebug already looked. I only know about the items from houses from the packs in the bin. Does anyone else have this problem and no how to fix it?

Message 1 of 2 (1,197 Views)

Re: Objects Missing from Expansion and Stuff Packs

@Panda14616  When you load the Buy catalog, you can see which packs have loaded in that game session.  On the right of the user interface, there's an arrow, and if you click it, a symbol for each active pack will appear.  Of the packs to which the missing items belong, are any of them not listed at all?  If so, then the pack or packs aren't loading, despite the fact that they're (presumably) already installed.  Check the Expansions and Stuff tab in the launcher to see whether they're listed, and if so, uncheck and recheck them to see if your selection will stick this time around.

If all packs are loading, and only some items aren't appearing, then can you give me a few examples?  It would help to know both the affected pack(s) and the objects that aren't present.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (1,186 Views)