Objects And Furniture Disappear In Eco Lifestyle Apartment

by LovexxSimmerr

Original Post

Objects And Furniture Disappear In Eco Lifestyle Apartment

★★★★★ Novice

Hello I'm having issues where my Sim objects and furniture keeps disappearing every time when she invites her sims friends over in her apartment, what should I do with this issue can anyone helps me out please? Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,597 Views)

Re: Objects And Furniture Disappear In Eco Lifestyle Apartment

@LovexxSimmerr  Your sim's friends may be swiping the furniture.  The "Sharing is Caring" neighborbood action plan allows sims to take whatever they want, whenever they want, even without the klepto trait.  NPC sims can also be affected by this action plan if it's active in a different neighborhood.

So far, there's no good solution, other than changing all the active action plans and disabling NPC voting so they can't reenact Sharing is Caring.  There are a couple of relevant bug reports where you can post (and click Me Too on the first post) if you'd like.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-Objects-disappear-from-lots-NPC-Stealing-with-and/td-...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ECO-NAPs-from-all-neighbourhoods-are-applied-to-visiting/...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (1,518 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict can I do the same to take off sharing is caring for different lots as in bar, restaurants, etc and not in my Sim neighborhood?
Message 3 of 4 (1,471 Views)

@LovexxSimmerr  The issue is that NPCs can pick up the behavior from Sharing is Caring (or any other action plan) if it's active anywhere at all in the world.  So you'd need to repeal it in every neighborhood in every world where it's active.  There are no action plans in neighborhoods that have no residents.  For the rest, you could switch to playin a family in that neighborhood and then gather enough signatures for a repeal.

Or, I guess, you could cheat, if there's a way to do it.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 4 of 4 (1,449 Views)