Re: [ISSUE] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [ISSUE] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles

EA app Team

Hi @t22j28lorna,

Can you tell us if the text you are missing is from a certain pack? Also, which of the methods in the first post of this thread have you tried?

Thanks,

Mai

Message 541 of 1,152 (2,655 Views)

sims 4 no show words

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

My Sims 4 has an issue that does not show the word in notice board and bubbles some times.

Thank you!

Message 542 of 1,152 (2,650 Views)

Re: sims 4 no show words

EA app Team

Hi @amyzhangtt,

I've merged your post to a thread where we are talking about this issue. Could you take a look to the suggestions in the first post of this thread? They should help you fix your game Wink

-Mai

Message 543 of 1,152 (2,644 Views)

Sims 4 blank bubbles

★★★ Newbie

EA,

I have emailed you about this once before and had no reply. I am a huge sims 4 lover but every time I go to play my game and click on anything from a toddler to a bed, table and fire place blank command bubbles!!!! They have hunted me for ages. when I downloaded sims 4 get together these problems have started to occur. I saw the you tuber Emma Blackery has had the very same issues with her blank bubbles, this problem also creates new items with no description '*DEBUGG*' this is all I get when I click on a new item. All the new toddler items have this problem, I have no idea what any of the toddlers want they all just have blank bubbles. I have all of your expantion packs and I am quite annoyed to tell you 80% of them have this major issue! if you can not fix this I would like my money back. Trinitycat101  

Message 544 of 1,152 (2,307 Views)

Re: Sims 4 blank bubbles

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @Trinitycat101

Can you try the workarounds in this post and let us know if it fixes the issue?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/OPEN-Codes-instead-of-text-Blank-text-and-bubbles/td-p/3903165

Message 545 of 1,152 (2,271 Views)

Re: [Info Request] Codes instead of text - FIX

★★★ Newbie

Thanks so much Fish, a solution that finally worked, my daughter is over the moon, game has been half broken since the toddler update. Thanks again :D :D :D

Message 546 of 1,152 (1,556 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Codes instead of text/ Blank text and bubbles

★★★★★ Newbie

I tried changing the language, it works! I changed it back and every single option shows up. It's so much better, thank you!

Message 547 of 1,152 (1,544 Views)

★ Novice

didn't work Frown    HELP ME

Message 548 of 1,152 (1,528 Views)

Hero

Hi @r6eron

did you try all three methods ? What language is your game in ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 549 of 1,152 (1,511 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i dont run any mods on my sims & this had littrally happened over night last week it just stopped showing anything to do with the expansions in any sims bubbles or items from them or even when you want to buy something.
ive not purchased any new games for my sims recently & this really worrys me help

its a very similar message to trinty cat above
i also have no where to back my sims files up to try method 2 as method 1 doesnt give me a new language to pick at all

Message 550 of 1,152 (1,477 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help