OLD SIMS 3 GAMES

by Woicx

Original Post

OLD SIMS 3 GAMES

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I found some of my old The Sims 3 Expansion packs on CD and wanted to play them again. However, I don't have a CD drive on my computer. I read that one could add the serial code from the physical copies to Origin to get them digitally. For some reason this leaves me with a message that reads "This code has already been redeemed." I bought all my games first-hand. Is there any solution to still be able to add these to my Origin Library?

Message 1 of 2 (267 Views)

Re: OLD SIMS 3 GAMES

@Woicx  Did you ever register your packs on the old Sims 3 Store site?  If so, that's why the codes are being registered as used: the store and Origin share information.  But in that case, you could just login to Origin with the same email address and password that you used on the store site, and your content would show up in your game library.  (If you're not sure what account you might have used, you could enter each of them into Origin's login popup and then click I forgot my password; any address associated with an account would get a password reset email.)

Other than that, you'll need to contact EA customer support to ask what happened to your codes.  It would be helpful to take a photo for each pack showing the disc, the CD case, and the back of the insert with the code visible.  You can upload the photos directly to a live chat session.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)