Re: [PLEASE POST HERE] Issues with getting free Sims 4

by Salturation

Original Post

Re: Stuck in library and cant't remove after origin access expired

Hero

Hi @treboRxGod 

I merged your post with the thread on the free game.

Could you try the suggestion on the first page (namely the private window one) and also try going through this link: https://www.origin.com/store/the-sims/the-sims-4/offer-selection

if that all doesn't work, try adding it to your Wishlist and getting it through there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 101 of 113 (498 Views)

★★★ Newbie

the trick with the link worked (big thanks) and now i have the full game in my acc but i am still haveing the problem that i can't delete the access version from the library i know it's not a big one but it still anoys me if any one had a tip how to solve this would appreciate help

Message 102 of 113 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So i'm able to download it, the download goes through and everything, but once it gets to "finalize" i get an error that says "Error: The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. setup cannot continue. (1638)". i've looked on different forums and deleted the apps it says interferes with this. i'm desperate at this point and i just want to download the game.

Message 103 of 113 (475 Views)

Hero

Hi @treboRxGod 

can you not right click on any of them ? I'm not sure how to remove them so you might wanna ask in the Origin Access forum here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Access/bd-p/origin-access-en

Hi @sammxee 

Please try the suggestions here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/your-vc-runtime-package-has-not-installed-correctly-err...

If those don't work, please open your own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 104 of 113 (465 Views)

Re: Will Origin access stop me from claming the standard edition

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Select the drop down next to 'Get the Game' and add the title to your wishlist; then follow the link that pops up and choose to get the game from there. This will add it to your library.

Message 105 of 113 (456 Views)

Re: Can't redeem Sims 4

★★★ Newbie
i can add and cant play im iranian and origin blocked all iranian Disappointed ip and i cant connect with VPN's Disappointed and i cant go in library and download or play ;\
Message 106 of 113 (399 Views)

Re: Can't redeem Sims 4

Community Manager

Hey @FARAZII7 in compliance with US embargoes and sanctions laws, Origin is not available in Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Ukraine (Crimea region).

Darko

Darko.png
Message 107 of 113 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I already own Sims 4 but I'm trying to gift it to a friend but as soon as I try that all I get is the option to buy the deluxe edition??

The person I'm trying to gift it to tried getting it but also got the same option even though they don't actually own the game.

Anyway to fix this so they can get it?

Message 108 of 113 (365 Views)

Hero

I don't think you can gift this.

Has your friend tried to add it through the WL or any of the other tips on the first page ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 109 of 113 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

OK HERE'S MY PROBLEM

I'm downloading Sims 4 coz I heard its free from May 21 to 28, but then I downloaded the game at night on May 28 i think its about 7:00 pm and I have an 5mbps. As I waited til 12:00 midnight so it's May 29, I noticed that downloading will not continue and will just stop there. Please help me EA the download is just halfway through I cant just waste.

Message 110 of 113 (327 Views)