November patch didn't fix a few bugs

by Rottenhaihin

Original Post

November patch didn't fix a few bugs

★★ Novice

There are at least 2 bugs that were supposed to be removed with November patch, but are still present in my game.

1. Terrain paint isn't visible when laptop mode is enabled.

2. No matter if it's already existing save or a new one, opening it for the first time after Get Famous update makes all sims older by a few (or more than a few) days.

Latest update didn't change anything. I've already tried running my game without any mods (even though all of them are up to date), reinstalling Origin and The Sims 4, deleting cache and installing another DLC, but none of it worked.

Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)

Re: November patch didn't fix a few bugs

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Rottenhaihin
Are you sure that all your mods are up to date? 19.12 - patch broke many mods. There are already some new mods version but of course not all. Also I hope you remember that you should delete the localthumbcache.package file from the game folder before you fix the game in Origin.

As for the terrain paint, unfortunately you're right
I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (194 Views)

★★ Novice

@kreatora

I don't think mods are the issue because I have this problem since November update and only scripted mod I have is MCCC which I updated right away.

I've tried deleting localthumbcache.package and fixing game, as it seems I was always doing it in incorrect order, but unfortunately it didn't help.

Message 3 of 4 (177 Views)

Hero
Terrain Paint still has issues with integrated AMD chips.

Please post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Terrain-Paint-not-working-integrated-graphics-chips/m-p/7...

There's also still issues with aging but they are different then before. What you're seeing is probably this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Age-groups-start-with-random-days-added/td-p/7189326/ju...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)