Re: Notification Wall Glitch

by MiniiMonii

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Notification Wall Glitch

★★★ Novice

When I went to my sims  world and started playing I got a message from a neighbor on the notification wall and the words dint show up I couldn't read anything. I dont know if this is a bug or if it will happen temporarily. 

Message 1 of 8 (8,937 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

You are so right.  You actually can't just delete and download though.  You have to delete, play without, close and then download.  I did my regular UI_Cheats_Extension download on their update and replaced but because I didn't do the in between, I lost all my Notifications/Bubbles text.

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (10,089 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

This has happened to me also. I've tried everything to repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling, deleting mods and resetting my language settings. None of those worked. I think it has something to do with the latest patch.

Message 2 of 8 (8,926 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I figured out what the issue was, FINALLY. If you have the MC Command Center Mod, Risky Woohoo mod, or the UI Cheat Extenstion mod, you need to delete all of them and re-download them to be compatible  with latest patch. 

Message 3 of 8 (8,918 Views)

★ Apprentice

You are so right.  You actually can't just delete and download though.  You have to delete, play without, close and then download.  I did my regular UI_Cheats_Extension download on their update and replaced but because I didn't do the in between, I lost all my Notifications/Bubbles text.

Message 4 of 8 (10,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Glad I could be some kind of help.

Message 5 of 8 (8,883 Views)

Message 6 of 8 (8,875 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks I will try this method 

Message 7 of 8 (8,853 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got rid of my UI extensions and then I restarted my computer and I left it off for about 5 minutes and it worked so try doing that

Message 8 of 8 (8,845 Views)