Re: Nothing is in the way!

by Compulsivian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nothing is in the way!

★★★★ Novice

My sim cannot walk through a certain area of the house without saying something is in the way. I have tried everything, I have deleted the walls and the doors and the roof and nothing helps! I am at my wits end, she keeps saying something is in the way which is impossible as there is no object there, I haven't decorated the house yet and I just don't know what to do, I don't want to move as I really like the house. Could someone help?

Message 1 of 3 (384 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

It's okay, it was the roof after all, I deleted it and rebuilt. Thank for your help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (345 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@indiasparks  I can't really help You with a Solution, I'm sorry. - But have You tried reset Your Sim? - Or repaired Your Game?

If those were tried, and didn't Work, think further ahead of Your Sims Route.

- Is it a specific Option/ Route (or Item?), You try to get them to, or they want to go.

-Like a Shower or anything, she wants to go to.

When my Sims have an obstruction in the Path, They often don't stop right at it, They kind of foresee the Obstruction and denies to go at all.

Items, like stairs, showers, or anything else in an House, can be bugged at a point. Reset object, or in worse cases delete and buy a new, can fix the problem.

Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's okay, it was the roof after all, I deleted it and rebuilt. Thank for your help Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)