Note being able to log in with email.

by Eiglew

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Note being able to log in with email.

★★★ Newbie

So I'm caught in this mess again as it is not the first time.

So this time I created a new account and as I'm only 15 I need to enter a parental email.

So my mother uses an email account that is strictly used for work so I created a new one which is "[edit: email address removed]" and used it as a parental email for the account "Paiawut".

After several tries to log in with the new hotmail account, it says that the email does not exist.

I know it exist because if I hit "Forgot password" and enter " Paiawut" as username I get an email on "[edit: email address removed]" for resetting the password.

So now I can't login to access the Help Center and neither am I able to download Sims 3 and the DLC.

The reason for the new account was because I was banned from battlefield 3 accused for hacking which I was not but they would not pardon my ban.

So now I'm pretty much stuck without being able to login with the parental email.

Message 1 of 2 (75 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Note being able to log in with email.

Community Manager

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (69 Views)

All Replies

Re: Note being able to log in with email.

Community Manager

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor. You need to log into the help page with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Issue Type", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone or chat as contact option.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (70 Views)