Re: Not showing up in library

by Arkillion333

Original Post

Not showing up in library

★★★ Newbie

I ordered a copy from amazon which came in the mail today. I entered the code from inside and the game never showed up in my library. I have reloaded several times and reinstalled origin. It has been 2 hours but it is still not showing up, not even gray.

If I try to reenter the code it says it has already been used.

Message 1 of 5 (366 Views)

Hero (Retired)

try in the origin my games tab in the drop down menu select all games i usually just have the my games set to installed games and wheni was looking for my TS4 it was in the all games i right clickd the game icon hit downlaod and it now shows up in the installed games

see image for an example of what i mean

Message 2 of 5 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks but that doesn't do it for me. I have All Games and All Platforms selected as the dropdowns. 

Message 3 of 5 (346 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Frown 

try cs ( as only they can look into acccouts etc

if in the event you need to contact CS

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
2.Click on the orange NEXT button
3.Select a platform
4.Click on the orange NEXT button
5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
6.Click on the orange NEXT button
7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Beta-Archive/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

and please let us know what happens in case your and  i hope you get a soloution , and your soloution will help someone else

Message 4 of 5 (342 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same problem, I ordered from Amazon, received the game today and installed as per the instructions. But when I open up Origins, Installed Games, the Sims 4 is not there. It does show up in All Games, but my only option is to Install. I've clicked that button so many times but it won't install. What now?????  When I go to my directory and click TS4.exe, I get: Error Launching Game, appears to not be installed. So where do I go from here?

Message 5 of 5 (324 Views)