Re: Not playable sims

by Oana2791

Original Post

Not playable sims

★★★ Newbie

It started when my sims 3 game won't lanch and had multiple crashes after deleting the mod folder it worked but now I cannot play with all of my sims because I had around 12 sims in my family and only 8 are playable.What can I do now? I want to be able to play with all of my sims not only 8.It will work if I put back the mod folder?

Message 1 of 3 (302 Views)

@Oana2791  Are you in fact playing Sims 3, and not Sims 4?  I can move this post to the Sims 3 PC tech section.

In either game though, the maximum number of household members in the vanilla game (i.e. without mods) is eight.  If you have a larger household and remove the mods, the game doesn't know what to do with that.  So yes, if you want to control all 12 household members, you'll at least need to re-add the mod that made that possible.

If you're having mods trouble, you're welcome to post a list of the mods you're using (no links please, just names), unless a particular mod has adult content, in which case don't name it, just reference the creator or something similar.  And if you're playing Sims 4, make sure your mods are all updated for the current patch level, which is 1.63.36.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Yes sorry I didn't realize that its not the right cathegory.You can move the post if u want or can.And thank you a lot for the answer now its works fine Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)